Automotive & EV skills and experience have become a Necessity for every engineer due to the rising need for skilled labour in the vehicle & EV sectors in India. Today, engineers are expected to have a set of fundamental competencies in the Automotive & EV industries.
Being aware of the obligation In collaboration with industry leaders and at the most competitive pricing, Skyy Rider has created one of the finest in class automotive and electric vehicle modules. Automotive & EV knowledge and abilities have become a MUST for every engineer due to the rising need for skilled labour in the automotive & EV sectors in India. Today, engineers are expected to have a set of fundamental competencies in the Automotive & EV industries.
There are lots of specification courses done on this topic, some of them are:
- Battery Technology- Safety and Assembly
- Lithium batteries- structure and assembly
- EV retrofit- architecture and integration
- Electric vehicle- design and development and so many more
Colleges available for the course
There are tons of opportunities, and so are their rankings and so much more for the courses. Some of them are listed below:
- Online sites – Udemy, Coursera and other open courses offering sites give us the opportunity to do it from the comfort of our homes.
- Offline – IISC Bangalore, Sky Rider institutions and some more.
- Accreditation bodies – ISO 29990:10, IAF, ABAS, MIcro-Small and Medium enterprise.
Apart from these, there are Hybrid Electric Vehicle Courses In Bangalore and other states where you can do the course but have to pay according to whether it is online or offline.
- BTech Automotive Design Engineering
- MTech Automotive Engineering: BE Automobile …
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- And others.
Why are people taking up this course?
By 2025, the manufacturing of electric vehicles will have multiplied ten times. Currently, there are several engineer shortages in the automotive industry. Only 20% of all engineers get employment because they are unqualified and lack relevant experience. You may use this course to boost your career prospects and prepare a stronger application for graduate school.
Something special about the course
- By developing high-performance mobility solutions, you will be able to foster organisational growth after successfully graduating from university, in addition to accelerating your professional development.
- You will be more knowledgeable about the dynamics, systems, and design of electric and hybrid vehicles.
- With rich work prospects in the quickly developing mobility industry, where a trained individual may expect a 35% pay raise, you might advance your career.
- Even if you are looking for the Best HEV Course In Chennai, you will definitely have to go through the peer experience and thus get to learn a lot. You may take advantage of brand-new prospects in the mobility sector, particularly in the EV sector, where $1.7 billion in investments were produced in 2021 and where, as of right now, 50 million employment will be created by 2030.
With a focus on the embedded electric subsystems in future electric cars, the Master’s Degree Course for Electric Vehicle Engineering (EVE) seeks to build actual specialists in the creation and implementation of high-tech electric vehicles.